You Can Help!
Could there be a more uniquely American idea than our national parks? For the last hundred years, the National Park Service has worked tirelessly to preserve the magnificent places that inspire, mystify, and humble us. And through the National Park Service's official nonprofit partner, the National Park Foundation, we all have an opportunity to show our appreciation.
The National Park Foundation is the official charity of America's national parks, helping to preserve these precious spaces and pass them on to future generations. When you make a national park donation, your support helps protect these gems, connect all people to our national treasures, and inspires the next generation of national park champions. There are countless ways to enjoy our national parks, and almost as many to give back.
- Donate: Your donations to the National Park Foundation help sustain and conserve our over 400 national parks, which collectively preserve more than 84 million acres of America's most cherished landscapes, ecosystems, and historical sites. Donations in any amount are among the most helpful ways that you can support our national parks.
- Become a Friend of NPF: Support the parks all year long by making a monthly gift. With direct access to NPF, you'll receive special communications on national park projects and a discount to the Find Your Park store.
- Join: Create a fundraising page in support of NPF. Ask your friends and family to give to the parks too—it's an easy, meaningful way to support our parks.
- Give a gift: Be sure to check out the National Park Foundation's national parks gift guide, where you can always find a gift for someone special — or just for yourself. Whether you purchase clothes, coffee mugs, games, or tote bags, the proceeds will benefit our national parks.
- Donate in honor or memory: Donate to national parks in the name of a friend or loved one to celebrate the memory of someone special or mark an occasion such as a birthday or anniversary.
- Make the parks your legacy: Whether you are interested in a simple gift through your retirement or life insurance plan, a traditional bequest through your will or trust, or perhaps a gift that pays you back like a charitable gift annuity—there are many ways to make a legacy gift. Explore how you can include the National Park Foundation in your estate plans.
The National Park Foundation is able to provide grants and support programs across the country thanks to the generous contributions of members and supporters. Donating to national parks is a great way to give back, so why not learn more about the National Park Foundation, the only national charitable organization of its kind directly supporting America’s national parks?