The Community Partnerships team at the National Park Foundation provides strategic support and valuable resources to non-profit philanthropic partners, volunteer groups, and cooperating associations for units of the National Park Service. Each of these groups share the common goal of protecting and stewarding our country’s national parks for future generations.
On this page, you will find guidance for community groups, recordings of previous webinars, and information about upcoming events. You can also subscribe to our monthly Park Partners newsletter, which highlights news related to national parks and features the work of partners like you. Tell us what your organization is doing to support your park and stay connected – we would love to amplify your work however we can.
We look forward to working with you and seeing you in the field and online!
Community Partnerships Resources
1. Guidance for Leaders on the Ground & in the Field of Park Support
- Find Your Park/Parks 101 Guide
- Government Relations Guide
- Donor Stewardship Guide
- Online Communications Guide
2. Previous Webinars Hosted by National Park Foundation
3. Upcoming Events for Park Partners
- Fall Friends Alliance Meeting, October 17-19, 2017 at Acadia National Park
4. Monthly News & Updates
For inquiries related to support and technical assistance, contact Madeleine Bien, Manager, Community Partnerships at [email protected]. For general questions, contact Marya Skotte, Coordinator, Community Partnerships at [email protected].