WASHINGTON – The National Park Foundation and Toad&Co today launched Give the Gift of Wonder, a coalition of passionate national park champions who are banding together to run a new collective holiday campaign in support of America’s national parks. Coalition members include Joovy, Kammok, Paddywax, MiiR, Teva, Toad&Co, U.S. Park Pass, and Winnebago.
From December 2 through December 8, 2020, the coalition members will offer a special discount for shoppers and donate a portion of sales to the National Park Foundation, the official nonprofit partner to the National Park Service. Support will help the National Park Foundation in its mission to protect and enhance America’s national parks for present and future generations.
“More than ever, being outside and deepening our connection to our shared heritage can give us strength and inspire a sense of wonder,” said Stefanie Mathew, senior vice president of corporate partnerships at the National Park Foundation. “We are excited to partner with our coalition members this holiday season to give back to the parks that give us all so much.”
National parks are for everyone and no matter your interests, the national parks community has something for you. Similarly, the Give the Gift of Wonder coalition members represent many different industries, from baby products, to candles, to sandals, and more. Here is more information about each coalition member’s holiday discounts and promotion supporting the National Park Foundation*:
- Joovy, a baby gear and lifestyle brand, is giving 30% off the Boot and Platoon products and will donate 5% of the Boot and Platoon sales on joovy.com.
- Kammok, designer of high-performance outdoor gear to elevate time outside, is offering 15% off and free gifts for shoppers, and will donate 5% of sales on Kammok.com
- Paddywax, a leader in the home fragrance industry, is giving 10% off online sales and will donate 10% of sales on paddywax.com.
- MiiR, a design forward and generosity driven drinkware company with a social and environmental mission, is giving 20% off and will donate 10% of holiday bundle sales on miir.com.
- Teva, an outdoor footwear company that created the world’s first sport sandal in 1984 on the banks of the Grand Canyon, is donating $2 of every item purchased on Teva.com.
- Toad&Co, creators of socially and environmentally committed garments that are equally suited for the rigors of the trail or the tavern, is giving $25 off online orders over $150 and will donate 3.5% of all sales on toadandco.com.
- U.S. Park Pass, the go-to marketplace connecting travelers to America’s national parks and their small business communities, is offering a buy any 2 Banas and receive a 3rd Bana free deal and will donate 25% of bana/bandana sales on usparkpass.com.
- Winnebago, a leading outdoor lifestyle product manufacturer, is giving 10% off WinnebagoOutDoor.com and will donate 10% of all online sales.
To learn more about how you can Give the Gift of Wonder this holiday season, visit nationalparks.org/givewonder.
*Campaign runs from December 2, 2020 through December 8, 2020. Each participating brand has an individual minimum guaranteed donation of $5,000 to the National Park Foundation.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION
The National Park Foundation is the official charity of America’s national parks and nonprofit partner to the National Park Service. Chartered by Congress in 1967, the National Park Foundation raises private funds to help protect more than 84 million acres of national parks through critical conservation and preservation efforts and connect all Americans with their incomparable natural landscapes, vibrant culture, and rich history. Find out more and become a part of the national park community at www.nationalparks.org.
The adventure that is life can be complicated, so Toad&Co keeps it simple. They make one wardrobe that makes you feel as good as you look: clothing versatile enough for work and play, and sustainably made to help clean a dirty apparel industry. Toad&Co designs for good. From sustainable fibers and recycled materials to revolutionary reusable shippers and helping adults with disabilities, they strive to be good and thoughtful citizens of the planet.