Leaders Protecting Our Parks and Preserving Our National Heritage
With your generous annual gift of $1,000 or more in support of the National Park Service’s ongoing work to protect and preserve our parks, we are pleased to provide you with exclusive privileges, recognition, and benefits as a member of our Stewardship Circle. You will receive insider updates on the programs and projects your support makes possible, invitations to unique national park expeditions, and, for especially generous levels of support, and special events, and access to our staff for park-related guidance, and more.
For more details, see our various giving levels and benefits below.
Pioneer Society ($1,000 - $2,499)
The Pioneer Society honors all those that have paved the way in safeguarding and honoring our most treasured places and “America’s best idea” – our national parks .
- Complimentary America the Beautiful—the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass, granting you free access to over 2,000 national parks and other Federal recreational lands and facilities
- Regular Impact Reports showing how your dollars make a difference in the parks
- Invitations to Point of Interest excursions to national parks, featuring engaging tours and presentations by rangers and other experts.
- National park commemorative gift—a unique keepsake for you and your family
- Special recognition in the annual Honor Roll of Donors
Wilson Society ($2,500 - $4,999)
The Wilson Society honors the legacy of President Woodrow Wilson who established the National Park Service in 1916.
All Pioneer Society benefits, and
- Exclusive invitations to National Park Service and National Park Foundation special events, programs, and activities.
Albright Society ($5,000 - $9,999)
The Albright Society honors all those that have paved the way in safeguarding and honoring our most treasured places and “America’s best idea” – our national parks .
All Pioneer and Wilson Society benefits, and
- National Park gift publication selected by the Director of the National Park Service
Rockefeller Society ($10,000 - $24,999)
The Rockefeller Society honors the philanthropic legacy of the Rockefeller family. From John D. Rockefeller’s gift of lands to establish Grand Teton and Acadia National Parks, generations of Rockefellers have been leaders in the protection and preservation of our beloved National Parks.
All Pioneer, Wilson, and Albright Society benefits, and
- National Park special privileges and services: Personalized National Park guidance provided for you by NPF staff. Services include recommended hikes and activities to match your interests.
Century Society ($25,000 and above)
The Century Society recognizes those committed individuals who have made a truly transformative contribution to the National Park Foundation.
All Pioneer, Wilson, Albright, and Rockefeller Society benefits, and
- Annual briefing by Department of the Interior leadership
- Extended Journey Point of Interest Expeditions: Century Society members will receive advance invitations to multi-day Point of Interest excursions with exclusive departure dates only for National Park Foundation donors