The National Park Foundation Champions Society members know firsthand the power of the parks experience and commit to preserving and protecting the 400+ parks, monuments, and historic sites across the United States. As a member of the Champions Society, you are one of the National Park Foundation’s most treasured supporters. Your annual gift directly supports the protection of the parks experience and preservation of our national parks, monuments, and historic sites.
For more details, see our various giving levels and benefits below.
Champions Society BRONZE LEVEL
($1,000 - $2,499)
- Complimentary America the Beautiful—the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass, granting you free access to over 2,000 national parks and other Federal recreational lands and facilities
- Invitations to the bi-annual Inside the Parks featuring a superintendent of a national park sharing the latest updates from the field
- Regular Impact Reports showing how your dollars make a difference in the parks
Champions Society SILVER LEVEL
($2,500 - $4,999)
- All Bronze level benefits, and
- Invitations to Point of Interest excursions to national parks, featuring engaging tours and presentations by rangers and other experts.
Champions Society GOLD LEVEL
($5,000 - $9,999)
- All Bronze and Silver level benefits, and
- Exclusive invitations to National Park Service and National Park Foundation special events, programs, and activities.
- Invitation to leadership breakfast at the Point of Interest Winter in Washington
- Special recognition in the annual Honor Roll of Donors
Champions Society PLATINUM LEVEL
($10,000 - $24,999)
- All Bronze, Silver, and Gold level benefits, and
- National Park special privileges and services: Personalized National Park guidance including recommended hikes and activities to match your interests
Champions Society CENTURY LEVEL
($25,000 and above)
- All Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum level benefits, and
- Advanced invitations to exclusive Point of Interest excursions escorted by rangers and NPF staff
- Exclusive roundtable discussions with key stakeholders of National Park Service and National Park Foundation at Point of Interest excursions