The Second Century Club
Corporate membership at the National Park Foundation is an annual program designed to give companies exclusive and unparalleled engagement opportunities in our nation’s iconic places and programs. At each level, Second Century Club members enhance and expand the work of the National Park Service to protect our parks, improve the visitor experience, pursue new programs, and engage younger generations—those who will inherit the mantle of leadership in the years ahead. In return, members receive exclusive benefits for company executives and employees.
We invite you to become a member of The Second Century Club and to discover for yourself the many advantages that corporate membership brings. For more information including membership levels and benefits, please download our Second Century Club brochure. Join today by filling out the membership pledge form.
Recognition and benefits vary with level of membership and may include:
Champion Level $25,000
All Partner and Steward Level benefits PLUS
- Invitations to attend the National Christmas Tree Lighting in President’s Park and enjoy reserved seating for celebrity musical performances
- Invitations to special events and behind-the-scenes experiences in select national parks
- Coordination of employee volunteer opportunities in select national parks
- Annual National Park Foundation press release announcing Second Century Club members with active distribution to Washington, D.C. outlets such as The Hill, Politico, Roll Call
- Recognition in three full-page advertisements each year in Capitol Hill newspapers promoting Second Century Club members as companies that care about parks
- Recognition and promotion in annual blog post about Second Century Club programmatic impact in national parks
Steward Level $15,000
All Partner Level benefits PLUS
- Invitations to the National Park Foundation Yount-Hartzog Awards, an annual volunteer recognition event in Washington, D.C.
- Annual promotion of companies that care about parks via the National Park Foundation’s GoParks email newsletter
Partner Level $10,000
- Assistance with planning and permitting your company’s conference or retreat in select national park facilities
- Invitations to the Second Century Series, discussions and/or events offering timely updates on major issues impacting the national parks and parks community
- Recognition in National Park Foundation materials, including in the annual report and on our website, nationalparks.org
- Two annual U.S. national park passes for corporate use
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual park passes for corporate use (i.e. employee incentives, awards, etc.) at a discounted rate
For specific questions or more information, please contact Hollis Hughes, Account Manager, Corporate Partnerships at (202) 796-3126, or [email protected].