From our super fun social media party, to the perfect kick-off shindig in Denver, to admiring the tallest dunes in North America, to roadtripping in style, to intimate chats with park rangers, to climbing really tall ladders through intricate cliff dwellings, #FYPx moments were not just memorable, but absolutely unforgettable.
Our social media superstars had such an incredible time exploring and sharing Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve and Mesa Verde National Park with you. Huge thanks to our partners REI, Subaru of America, Aramark, Columbia Sportswear, and Southwest for making the expedition possible.
The FYPx winners experienced first-hand the diversity of culture, landscape, and people that make up our National Park System. Participants not only visited the parks, but they also spent quality time with National Park Service staff, the very people who protect America’s treasures for all of us.
Highlighting the essence of the Find Your Park/Encuentra Tu Parque movement, FYPx is helping us connect people everywhere from all backgrounds to parks.
What was your favorite 2015 expedition moment? Let us know using #FYPx on social media!
Get to Know the 2015 #FYPx Winners
2015 #FYPx on the Blog
- What Happened When I Said Yes To National Parks »
- Why Your 1st National Park Experience Is Important »
- What Makes Our Parks Unique »
- My, What High Peaks You Have! »
- Because I Haven't, Does That Mean I Don't? »
- You Can Look Cute In Outdoor Gear »
- National Parks Connect Us To Eachother »
- Don't Overlook The Hidden Gems »
- Denver And Great Sand Dunes In 3 Days »
- Finding My Place In America »
- My Obsession With Road Trips »
- Half The Park Is After Dark »
- Our Adventurous #FYPx Family »
- Dream Big »
- A Walk In the Park »
- Outside »
- #FYPx Goes House Hunting »
- #FYPx Tours Cliff Palace »
- #FYPx Takes On Great Sand Dunes »
- #FYPx Gears Up! »
- Plus Sized Teacher Goes Hiking »
- Find Your Park Expedition Party »
- 8 Social Media Superstars Walk Into A Park »