2015 Fee-Free Days In Your National Parks
Grab your calendars, national park fans — the 2015 fee-free days have been announced!
For nine days this year, the entrance fee to all national parks will be waived in commemoration of the following events:
- January 19, 2015: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 14-16, 2015: Presidents Day weekend
- April 18-19, 2015: Opening weekend of National Park Week
- August 25, 2015: National Park Service Birthday
- September 26, 2015: National Public Lands Day
- November 11, 2015: Veterans Day
Of our over 400 national parks, only 133 charge entrance fees, so there are plenty of new places to explore year-round! Just remember: it’s never too early to start planning your next national park trip. Where will your next adventure take you?
For help brainstorming places to visit or where to stay, check out our FREE Owner’s Guide here.