WASHINGTON—From protecting America’s national parks, to connecting people to all they have to offer, to engaging the next generation of national park champions, the National Park Foundation’s corporate partners help make so much possible for the national parks community.
“Supporting national parks has always been a collective effort,” said Stefanie Mathew, senior vice president of corporate partnerships at the National Park Foundation. “Our corporate partners carry on a long tradition of private philanthropy for our treasured national parks – our shared heritage.”
Touching all aspects of the National Park Foundation’s work, corporate partnerships helped bring efforts like these to life in our national parks in 2019:
- Connecting kids with national parks through the National Park Foundation’s Open OutDoors for Kids program
- Engaging diverse communities in introductory park experiences
- Helping national parks implement waste reduction programs
- Improving and restoring critical parts of trails, resulting in better access throughout the National Park System
- Promoting community engagement along rivers and trails
- Expanding young, diverse leaders’ capacity to help protect national parks, lift up communities, and gain in-demand job skills training through service corps programs
- Inspiring people to #FindYourPark / #EncuentraTuParque and discover lesser-known experiences across the National Park System and explore their unique connections to parks and programs
- Providing necessary resources to our newest national parks like Stonewall National Monument and Pullman National Monument
For more information about the National Park Foundation’s corporate partners, read Corporate Support Helps Us Protect Parks and Connect People to Them on the National Park Foundation’s blog.
The National Park Foundation acknowledges and thanks the following partners for supporting our mission to protect and enhance America’s national parks for present and future generations:
Find Your Park/Encuentra Tu Parque Partners
American Express, Budweiser, HanesBrands, L.L.Bean, Nature Valley, Subaru of America, Inc., Union Pacific Railroad, The Coca-Cola Company, Winnebago Industries
BMW*, The Boeing Company, Nissan TITAN
$100,000 - $499,000
3M Open Fund, Alpina, Asset Marketing Services, Chaco, Chevron, The Coca-Cola Foundation, Evolve, Farberware, Free People, GE Lighting*, Google.org, Charitable Giving Fund of Tides Foundation, The Great American Wine Company, Harland Clarke, Joovy, La Colombe Coffee Roasters, Niantic, Northrop Grumman, The North Face, Pendleton Woolen Mills, REI Co-op, Sierra, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, The UPS Foundation, Wyoming Whiskey
$25,000 - $99,000
Applewood Books, Bandit Wines, Burt’s Bees, Celestron, Checks in the Mail, Columbia Sportswear Company, Crown Trails Headwear, Eagles Nest Outfitters, Expedia, Greenvelope, Guest Services Inc., Harney & Sons Fine Teas, Historic Hotels of America*, History Associates, Humana, Hub Group, Humble Bundle, Hydro Flask, Merrell, Microwave Telemetry, Nest, OARS, Paddywax, Parks Project, Pepparchment Publishing, Polaris*, Random House, Sourcebooks, Stabil Gear, Tailgate Clothing Co., Tango Card, Todd Snyder, Tourism Cares, University of Virginia Press, USAopoly, Worldclass Collections, YETI
*Donated all or part in-kind support
All partners are recognized at their commitment level during the 2019 fiscal year ending on September 30, 2019.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION
The National Park Foundation is the official charity of America’s national parks and nonprofit partner to the National Park Service. Chartered by Congress in 1967, the National Park Foundation raises private funds to help protect more than 84 million acres of national parks through critical conservation and preservation efforts and connect all Americans with their incomparable natural landscapes, vibrant culture, and rich history. Find out more and become a part of the national park community at www.nationalparks.org.