NPF has helped to increase private support to Biscayne, Dry Tortugas and Everglades National Parks and Big Cypress National Preserve by supporting their local philanthropic partner, the South Florida...
Park Partners Project
How We Help
The Park Partners Project provides consulting and grant support to help local park charities or “Friends Groups” be better partners and increase philanthropic dollars to individual parks. The Project uses a proven model of in-depth technical assistance that results in stronger Friends Groups and fulfills the National Park Foundation’s vision of a nation-wide network of successful philanthropic stewards of national parks.
PARK PARTNERS PROJECT PARTICIPANTS
- Dumbarton Oaks Park Conservancy »
- Friends of Arches and the Canyonlands Parks: The Bates Wilson Legacy Fund »
- Friends of Flight 93 National Memorial »
- Friends of Fordyce and Hot Springs National Park, Inc. »
- Friends of Minute Man National Park »
- Friends of Vicksburg »
- Shenandoah National Park Trust »
- Timucuan Trail Parks Foundation »
- Voyageurs National Park Association »