Support Your National Parks
This December, the National Park Foundation is celebrating its 45th Anniversary with "45 Days of Giving" and we need your help. We must raise $450,000 online in the next 45 days to fund vital park programs in the coming year. This holiday season help make a lasting difference for America's national parks.
Because of budget cuts, our parks are being asked to do more with less. Without support from friends like you, essential projects that help maintain and strengthen our national parks may go unfunded. Please help make sure we reach our $450,000 online goal and make a generous gift now.
LOOKING TO THE FUTURE OF AMERICA’S NATIONAL PARKS
Today, the National Park Foundation is:
- Bringing more than 30,000 students to national parks this year through its “Ticket to Ride” program
- Working with teachers in all 50 states to embrace national parks as classrooms and centers for active learning
- Making a difference, with more than $3.5M provided to national parks through education grants and programs in the last three years
- Creating the American Latino Heritage Fund to preserve and protect the rich legacy and history of American Latino culture
- Restoring and improving 250 miles of waterways and trails, connecting parks to communities and promoting healthy lifestyles through the Active Trails program
- Honoring diversity through the African American Experience Fund, which supports 25 national park sites including the Ebenezer Baptist Church and Little Rock Central High School