Sewall-Belmont House National Historic Site

The Sewall-Belmont House was built by Robert Sewall in 1799-1800 and was named for him and for Alva Belmont, whose financial contribution enabled the National Woman's Party to purchase the house. It has been the headquarters of the National Woman's Party since 1929.The house was designated a National Historic Site by an Act of Congress in 1974. That act also provides for the restoration, preservation, and maintenance of the house in cooperation with the National Park Service. 

Photos from Flickr

    Photos from Park Visitors

    Be the first to add a park photo

    Shared Videos

    Don't Miss! Things To Do in Sewall-Belmont House National Historic Site